Below is a list of links to online resources that may be helpful for you. Many of the print publications you will find online are also available as print copies in our Resource Library.
Our Resource Library is located on the fourth floor at Lane County Public Health, Eugene, Oregon, and is open daily from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. If you have any questions with regards to obtaining prevention related material, please contact Jan Skeie.
- Alcohol / Substance Abuse Prevention – General Population
- Alcohol / Substance Use During Pregnancy
- Miscellaneous Reports & Studies
- Prevention Basics (Community Action Plans, Coalitions, Assets, Ideas for Parents, Risk/Protective Factors, etc.)
- Disordered/Problem Gambling Prevention
- Substance Use Prevention
- Suicide Prevention
- Underage Drinking